Allow us to take the stress out of your special day. We’ll plan a wonderful, unforgettable event down to the tiniest detail. Whether a bride’s ideal reception is an opulent seated dinner, unique and elegant buffet or a more casual lunch, dessert or cocktail style affair, we can provide a planning partner who will listen carefully and ensure that each bride’s distinct vision is reflected in every detail. Our masterful kitchen and professional event planner and wait staff will work in concert to ensure your entire affair is impeccably planned and flawlessly executed. We work with some of the top Sarasota event specialists and hottest venues to ensure you have a stress free and relaxing wedding.
Some Information About Our Wedding Services:
A Typical Wedding Planning Process with Sarasota Catering Company and What to Expect: (At any point in this process we are available to answer any and all questions, please don’t hesitate to call or email us we are happy to help.)
- Book your venue.
- Estimate the number of expected guests.
- Start thinking about the budget for the reception to include: Food, Beverage, Alcohol, Tables, Chairs, Place Settings, Linens, and Labor (gratuity).
- Select the serving style you prefer (plated, buffet, family style, tapas/cocktail, etc.).
- Review menus and our website to help you choose your menu or have an idea of types of food you would like to see and we can make recommendations.
- A Proposal is created based on the choices made above and will include all your Food, Beverage, Alcohol, any Venue Site Fees, estimates on Tables, Chairs, Place Settings, Linens, Labor and Gratuity.
- If the Proposal meets your needs, move to the next step. If not, we can adjust it as many times as necessary until it does.
- Sign the agreement and attach a $500 deposit to secure your date, this secures our service for your date and the pricing it is at that time (unless market price items are selected). You do still have the option to make any adjustments (menu, rentals, timeline, guest count) needed up until 10 days before wedding day.
- After you have a Proposal in place a Private Tasting ($25.00 per guests with up to 4 and a 2 person minimum) of your chosen menu.
- Talk about your décor ideas so we can make sure any food tables that are decorated by us to match.
- 40 days before your date, the second deposit of 50% of the remaining balance is due. You are welcome to make more smaller payments and we can just keep taking money off the balance.
- A month or two prior, we will meet and do a Site Visit together to go over your day. This ensures everything is where you expect it and runs smoothly. Finalize food service timeline. If you haven’t already, you will be asked to choose your linens, chairs, and place settings. (Approximately 1 hour is required) This needs to happen on a business day during the venue and our business hours.
- 10 days prior to your date, the guaranteed guest count is due. You really have up until this point to make changes. We will finalize the agreement, rentals, and staff. We will also do a review of the final agreement and details with you via phone, email, or in person. Once you have the final agreement and total remaining balance, we will take final payment.
- Rest and Relax, we will see you on your Wedding day.
Contact Us at Sales@sarasotacateringcompany.com or call us at 941-927-7675
Sarasota Catering Company 6544 Superior Ave. Sarasota, FL 34231
©2004-2019 Sarasota Catering Company. All rights reserved.